At Monkey Puzzle Maidenhead, our staff are all selected for their positive, caring, and passionate nature, alongside their expertise in care that they bring. We value their diversity and the unique qualities and skills that they can bring to our family and want them to have careers and jobs that they are proud of.
Come and join our friendly Monkey Puzzle team
We know that our staff team is our greatest resource. Every day they offer outstanding love, care and attention to our children. They show a real passion for what they deliver to our children and take enormous pride in what they do. When filling vacant job roles, our policy is to always recruit and/or promote internally where possible.
We want to offer exciting and diverse careers to all staff that are seeking them. Whatever your goals are within our internal teams or your personal career, we will assist you in achieving that goal and progress even further.
We also offer our staff access to a range of training routes to ensure they stay up to date with the latest guidance for care within our nurseries at all levels of staff, continuing to help them progress in their careers and build on their skills.
We are currently recruiting:
- Qualified L2 Nursery Practitioners – Part Time/Full Time Staff
- Qualified L3 Nursery Practitioners – Part Time/Full Time Staff
We offer the following benefits to our staff:
- Basic Annual Salary – (reviewed annually)
- £100 per month attendance bonus (no sickness, no absence, no lateness)
- £50 voucher if you receive 12 attendance bonus in succession
- Extra days holiday per full year of service
- Welcome bonus and referral scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme to support staff wellbeing
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Fully funded professional qualifications and training offered
- Lunch on us once a month
If you think you have what it takes and would like to be a part of our exciting team, please send complete the form below and a member of our nursery team will be in touch to discuss your application.